Take two.

Why can’t I just get this drug?

After stalking my pharmaceutical company (preauthorization clearance) and CVS for two days to no avail, I returned to my nurse’s office this morning to see whether their rep had provided additional samples, which she did. I had to put off today’s dose because it would’ve thrown off my routine.

Only now, I sit here at 10:45p scared out of my wits – do I try it now or in the morning? All of the horror stories about the nausea have me terrified. Plus my “friend” is coming tomorrow. I’m seriously thinking about waiting until it passes. Being a woman is troublesome.

Advertisements